When I came across a THIS blog post from I Love It All though...I decided maybe...just maybe, I might make a small resolution for myself.
How adorable is this little mini book? I love that she used scraps and such from her stash and what a great way to focus on the positives throughout the year. I am tempted to make one for each of my kids in addition to myself since I have spent a lot of time reminding them to be thankful and grateful for what they have rather than focusing on what they don't.
And the timing is perfect. Beginning January 1st, over at the House of Paper we are having a Use Your Stash Challenge in The Playroom...I am thinking I will be challenging my fellow roomies to whip up one of these babies!
I need to dig through my barricade (as my hubby calls it) around my scrap space and then get to work on this adorable project.

5 comments:
Thanks for featuring my Gratitude Journal, I love that you're making one for the kids, too. I think I'm planning on doing that next year with my then 3rd grader and Kindergartener. Could I get the 20-year old to participate, too? Not sure.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I want one!!
This is soooo cute! love it!!
fabulous idea.
I love this idea! I'm going to steal it to do with Alexander. :-)
Post a Comment