Okay so the latest blog challenge is to let you know who I am...in 10 sentences. Hmmmm...I am really awful with these kinds of things. I don't think I am all that interesting...I mean, I certainly don't have any paparazzi following around and no one gets too excited when I walk into a room (well, hopefully my husband on occasion!) but you get my drift! Anyone, this is what I got for right now.
1. I am passionate about the people I love...my husband, my 2 babies and my friends.
2. I tend to be a little passionate about the things I love as well...like my Starbucks and Disney.
3. I am a Life Artist.
4. I have a temper. Just ask my little brother...his advice to Steve on our wedding day "Don't make Heather mad!" (seriously, it's on the wedding video, I kid you not!) and to be fair, Steve has referred to me as "Hurricane Heather" on a number of occasions...although not recently! ;)
5. I love to escape into the pages of a good book -- sometimes I think I lose a little grip on reality...like today, at lunch, I told Steve, if a vampire walks through that door, I am gone! ;)
6. I am actually a hot, sexy, singing sensation...at least in the confines of my Sequoia! ;)
7. I hate dishonesty...don't have much tolerance for lying.
8. I love to dance...I especially love belly dance.
9. I am actually rather shy...until you get to know me.
10. I am perfectly unperfect.
So...tell me about you....(and link it back so I can read it!)
5 comments:
love your list. believe it or not I tend to be very shy at first blush too
what a great list! I'm a fantastic singer in my Focus too!
www.floridascrapbooking.typepad.com/scrapulescence
loved your list and you are a great friend and loads of fun.
Oh, very cool!!! :)
you, shy? really? well, I'm glad you're not shy around us! ;) Love your list!!
Post a Comment