It is hard to believe it has been 7 years since that tragic day. I know that I will never forget. I think it is important that we, as a nation, make every effort never to forget. Just like most people, I remember every second of where I was that day and I kept my babies close by my side as I watched, cried and prayed. Please take a moment to pray for all of those lost and for the families of those lost. Please pray for our military men and women who continue to give their lives to keep us safe and the sacrifices their families make as well. At least for this one day, put aside your political differences and just stand together as Americans.
1 comment:
This is truly a touching, unbelievable anniversay each year that it passes! Prayers definitely go out to all those who serve & lost on that fateful day.
Post a Comment