Saturday, September 13, 2008

The sweetest cupcake EVER!


How adorable is this?!
I had a package waiting for me when I got home today from Amanda, a friend from The House of Paper and fellow FlaminGal. She made me this most adorable cupcake! How freaking CUTE is this?! I am absolutely in love with it! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much girl! You will have to share with me how you made it...I would love to make a couple myself.
This is definitely the most creative way to treat any sweet tooth! ;)

8 comments:

Chiara said...

oh how pretty

Latharia said...

That is too cool!!! :D WTG, Amanda!

Johnna said...

That is really adorable!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW!! WTG Amanda. That is a wonderful gift!!
Enjoy it Heather :)

Dalovely Damanda said...

I'm just glad it arrived in ONE piece! haha Glad you like it. (The tutorial on how to make it is on my blog.)

Kimberly said...

That's sooooooooooooo awesome!!!! Now I have to go check out the tutorial :) Thanks for sharing :)

crazierinreallife said...

too friggin adorable

Latharia said...

struggling on a mac powerbook,here ... but wanted to share a pic with you from our trip: the original location: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/Latharia/PICT0157.jpg

I hope that works!