Alyson is quite the little fan of The Naked Brothers Band (NO, they are not actually naked -- thank goodness!) She is especially fond of the drummer, Alex, who is 10. She tells me all the time that she loves him. (God, help me!) She got a drum set for Christmas...along with a Barbie guitar and microphone, so she and her friends are always putting on shows for us. I couldn't help but get some video of her rocking out! She is a natural! LOL! We even put her up on YouTube and she has gotten quite a few hits---I think big brother is a little jealous and is trying to come up with his own thing so he can get a video on YouTube. LOL!
I know some of you have already seen her debut on YouTube but I figured I would add her videos to my blog as well...my favs are I'm Out! and Fishin' For Love...she is quite the little character!
2 comments:
Very cute!!!
oh this is so cute
Post a Comment