I have a job in the new year. I am kind of excited. I get to work from home so it is perfect and I will be doing what I am good at -- being an admin assistant. I am looking forward to it. So, anyway, the pic is of the manual for the new software program I will be working with...it's in a WHITE folder and printed on WHITE paper! LOL!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Photo A Week: Week #2 - WHITE
I have a job in the new year. I am kind of excited. I get to work from home so it is perfect and I will be doing what I am good at -- being an admin assistant. I am looking forward to it. So, anyway, the pic is of the manual for the new software program I will be working with...it's in a WHITE folder and printed on WHITE paper! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Perfect!
I love it!! Best of luck in your new venture. It will be so good for you to have responsibility outside of the home. I love working my 12 hours a week, even though it is for DH.
great job on this.
Oh, very clever!!!! :D I hope the job goes well!
Post a Comment