Friday, February 15, 2008

Cruise to Cozumel!

Steve and I went on our first cruise last week...Feb 7-11, to Cozumel Mexico. We went with another couple, Jim and Janelle -- it was in honor of Jim's 40th birthday. We were on the Carnival ship The Inspiration.

The interior of the ship, in parts, reminded me a bit of vegas and the 80's, and they did do some of those cheezy things like hairy chest contests (BLECK!), conga lines and such...but we still had a great time...and learned when and where to avoid the afore mentioned cheese factors! ;) The weather was really nice, although windy at times and our favorite part was the stop in Cozumel, Mexico. We took a mini jeep excursion with snorkeling...I ended up not being able to do the snorkeling but Steve said it was awesome and the water so clear...he saw so many fish and even a couple of sea turtles. We climbed to the top of a lighthouse while we were out too...

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Great pictures - it looks wonderful! We are going in June and I'm excited.
TFS!

Lis said...

Looks like a great time! I love cruising.