Thursday, October 25, 2007

Steve surprised me!


I was getting ready to back out of the driveway this morning and head out to run a couple of errands when I looked in my rearview mirror only to find a Fed Ex truck blocking my way. I figured it was something for Steve for work so I got out to grab it only to be given a long box from 1800Flowers. I can't even remember the last time Steve brought me flowers let alone actually sent me flowers so I was immensely surprised to read the card and find they were indeed from my hubby! I was so touched I couldn't help but cry. (pathetic, I know!) I have been feeling so down and frustrated with everything the last couple of days even though I have been working to put on a happy face. His gesture just made my day and made me feel so special and so loved! I just had to share my happiness with anyone who would listen!

13 comments:

Lis said...

Heather - that is so awesome! I think "just because" flowers are the best and sweetest!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

how sweet! I too, love it when they are "just because". Enjoy!

Chiara said...

aww what a sweetie

Dalovely Damanda said...

awwww, how sweet of him! that's awesome...enjoy!

K G said...

How wonderful Heather! What a sweetie he is!

kaj said...

Awww. That is so sweet and boy, those sure are pretty!

Latharia said...

Oh, how wonderful!!!

Vanessa C. said...

Beautiful! Good job from the hubby!

MichelleStrachan said...

How wonderful! What a sweetheart!

Patti said...

Awwww, how sweet!!

{HUGS} hoping this 'cheer up' for you soon. We have all been there:)

Marci said...

Gotcha! Tag...you're it!!

http://negranzablog.blogspot.com/

twinsand2boys said...

What a sweetie he is! That is so awesome!

.tawnya. said...

AAAWWWW that is just so sweet! That really is awesome!!