Well, maybe not...at least not here in The Sunshine State...this time of year really makes me miss living in Seattle. I loved taking the kids out to the pumpkin patch and watch the leaves change. There was always just the right amount of chill in the air to enjoy being wrapped in a soft sweater...*sigh*
Oh well, this is about as close as we are going to get to a pumpkin patch now, but at least I can just step right out my front door.
6 comments:
Oh, how very festive! I need to get my decorations out ... but I got distracted, working on a present for ya. :) Check your inbox.
man, I LOVE your entry!!! Looks awesome!! :)
how gorgeous and love the new blog layout
Love the your front porch! Looks great!
Love your new blog layout and the songs! Hope you are doing well! :)
Tag...you're it!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Your front porch looks lovely! You must have a beautiful home! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment