Saturday, October 13, 2007
Where there's a will there IS a way!
I have been doing pretty well as far as keeping it together since the accident but today I had a complete meltdown. I guess it was bound to happen. Today was the day. The pain and frustration at not being able to do something as seemingly simple as putting my hair in a ponytail finally got to me. Poor Steve was trying so hard but finally had to walk away. My crying and temper tantrum even gave my kids a good run for their money. When Steve decided my pity party had lasted long enough he came back and did his best to get my hair up for me and basically told me that was it...no more feeling sorry for myself. He says he won't let me. Even though I continued to go on about all the things I can't do, he told me to go get some pictures and start planning some LOs for when I could start scrapping again. I sat at my desk and continued to pout before I finally gave in and took his advice. Once I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I even managed to come up with a way to at least cut some paper for the LOs I am planning...it takes a little more effort than usual but at least it is something!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay for you getting something accomplished!
YAY!! Glad you were super resourceful!
Awwww. At least you came up with a way to get something done. I love the foot on the paper trimmer. Just don't cut your toes!
you are too funny
too cute!! ;) Yeah- watch out for those toes!
I think your frustration is because you are having "scrapping withdrawals". Hang in there - I love the foot on the trimmer!
okay that is great how you cut the paper
good for you! glad you are scrapping...even though it's hard to do with your feet! Hang in there...it'll get better!
Very creative to come up with a way to cut your paper!
Post a Comment