Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remember...




For some this is harder than others...but today I hope you will take a moment to remember and pray for those who were lost and for those they left behind. Pray for our troops and their families doing all they can to keep us safe...and free. Pray for all the police officers, fire fighters, emergency medical personnel...all those who have chosen to make their job protecting the rest of us. God Bless America.

3 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

That big b/w photo of NYC is great.

Dalovely Damanda said...

by the way...TAG you're it! :D

Magnolia Memories said...

OM goodness Heather -- your 9-11 layout is awesome. I finally did a layout on 9-11. It's my first one. I would love to do a 9-11 complete scrapbook but I just can't bring myself to do it yet, ya know? I think it will be vry important to document how this event affected our lives. It would be better for my grand children and great grandchildren to read my perspectives on the event than just to study it out of a history book at school.

Have a great day Heather!