Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been tagged...

It seems Amanda tagged me and so here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment...so here goes...

1. I absolutely loves red roses.

2. I am going to start Salsa lessons on Sunday with my sister (SO excited!)

3. I have already purchased 3 Christmas gifts

4. I am going out to dinner and to see My Fair Lady tomorrow night...bought a new dress, new shoes and jewelry!

5. When I get tired of hearing "Mommy" or any version of that word I tell my kids that I have changed my name and they must hence forth refer to me as "Disney Goddess."

6. I love organizing things...although I am not necessarily all that great at keeping things organized -- go figure!

7. I want to be a Disney Princess for a day!

And I tag...
Melissa
Christopher
Judy
Lisa
Wendy
Jenn
Sindea

6 comments:

Latharia said...

Bless you. I was trying to remember the name of My Fair Lady for the last couple of days! :)

Love the idea of you being a Disney Goddess...maybe even a Queen. Queens outrank princes & princesses, so the kids would have to listen to you!

Magnolia Memories said...

Hi Heather -- I just love the "Disney Goddess" thing! Also, I did the tag thing too :-)

Sarah said...

Salsa lessons sound like a blast! can't wait to hear how they go.... :)

Chiara said...

totally love your list.

~Rach~ said...

Look I can leave you a comment now since I have a blog too!!

.tawnya. said...

Tee Hee. Fun list :)