I could not have asked for a better morning! The kids were up bright and early this morning when their alarms went off -- and they were HAPPY about it! They eagerly got ready for school and even made their beds without having to be asked and we were out the door by 7:15am! The drive to school was so fabulous...the kids are starting in a brand spanking new school this year that is just minutes from the house. I really expected a lot of chaos with it being the first day of school and it being a new school which is why we left about 15 minutes earlier than normal but man, oh, man...things went smooth as silk! And I am just so proud of Alyson. She had such a tough time for probably the first 3-4 months of school last year - she cried and was so clingy and I was concerned that would happen again. But this morning she was such a big girl! And of course Stevie was ready for me to leave almost as soon as I got him to his class! I can't wait to hear how their first day goes!
6 comments:
Excellent! They look so cute. I would be excited to go to a new school, too. Can't wait to hear how their day went.
Love the pictures. So glad that things went easier with Alyson.
Those are great photos! Cant wait to see them scrapped!
Glad it was a fabulous day to start of the school year! We start next Wednesday here.
too cute
What cuties!!!!
awww, they are so cute!
Post a Comment