
The kids and I spent a few days at Sea World in Orlando with my mom (July 31 - Aug 2). We haven't been since Alyson was about 2 and she is absolutely in love with dolphins right now so this was heaven on earth for her! We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel just across from the park and since we all have APs there was no rush to get through anything. Actually I was pleasantly surprised that it was not more crowded.
We really had a great time...the kids got to feed the dolphins, we went on the Polar Expedition tour where we went back stage at the Wild Arctic and even got to touch a penquin and on our last day there we had dinner with Shamu. If you ever get the chance to go I would highly recommend the dinner!
2 comments:
funny but Sea World is 1 place we have never been. you pictures make me want to go
sounds very cool.
Post a Comment