Stevie and Alyson have made it to their blue belts in karate. Stevie tested for his a week ago and Aly finally was able to get hers yesterday. They were both very excited! Of course Steve and I are very proud of them. Alyson will be starting Hip Hop dance lessons towards the end of this month and she keeps telling us that she is going to stop karate when she starts dance but we are keeping our fingers crossed that she will do both. They are both doing so well, I would hate to see her walk away from that. Plus it was hard enough for her when Stevie got his blue belt first (because she opted to skip a class one day) so I can only imagine what drama will ensue when he continues to move up in belts and she won't. She just has to have and do everything her big brother does!
3 comments:
ooh I just noticed your kids go to Tiger Shulman to you like it. Miss C wants to do Karate and Dance and we have a Tiger Shulman around the block.
Congrats to the kids
wooo hooo goo kids.... theyare soo cute in those uniforms.... i know you are proud of them.....
Congrats Stevie and Alyson! They look great, and you guys are right to be proud!
Post a Comment