Saturday, July 28, 2007

I don't want to do this anymore.

Do you ever feel like life is just one great big joke...and you're not in on it? I have tried to be a good person...not perfect but good. So why do I seem to have a 50 mile radius for the not so good people? Apparently I must have the word SUCKER written on my face.
Today I feel like I just don't want to do it anymore. I wish I had to the strength to just walk away from it all. I don't want to do this anymore.

2 comments:

Horste-Upton-Rowley Family said...

HUGS. I am now really really worried about you. Are things getting better? If you need to talk, let me know.
much love-
Sindea

Unknown said...

Hey there! You sound like me!
Trust me, God will NEVER punish you for being good! HOWEVER, you must set boundaries.
I hope things get better! ((HUGS))