Monday, July 23, 2007

Busch Gardens with the siblings!



Yesterday was a great day! I was able to go to Busch Gardens and spend some time with my brother and sisters. That's my brother, Christopher, on the right (Obviously, then my youngest sister, Anna - a.k.a Tinkerbell, next to me and then Rachelle on the other side of me. Our youngest sister is heading off to college in NC soon so times when all 4 of us can be together will be few and far between. We had a great time just playing and acting like goofballs together!

My brother isn't as big of a dork as he looks...




okay, maybe he is! LOL! Just kidding...he puts on a great show though! I wonder how many people around actually thought he was "special" ? ;)



I think my brother and sisters are just the coolest. I got this pic of them riding Montu...I was kind of mad at myself for not riding, but I was a little chicken - maybe next time though. That is Rachelle's boyfriend Dan next to my brother and then my sisters behind them...Anna's girlfriend is next to Rachelle but I missed her in the shot (sorry!)





ROCK ON!

2 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

glad you had such a good time

Magnolia Memories said...

Hi Heather -- cool pics of your siblings! Looks like you had a great time :-) Can't wait to see the layouts -- talk to you soon!
Judy