Monday, April 03, 2017

Remember Me?!

Yes, it has been AGES since I last posted to my blog...life got in the way and then took me down a crazy, winding road and I am slowly finding my way back!

Since my last post in 2013, our family was blessed with a surprise new addition so now I have 2 teenagers and one toddler...and I probably drink more wine these days than I should! ;)  I have also been working to make more time for scrapbooking and crafting since it helps keep me sane!

Not too long ago I was invited to be part of the Design Team for the Use Your Stuff Blog and I was more than happy to accept.  This week I took part in the Polaroid Challenge.  I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a cute polaroid frame to highlight the picture of my hubby and I back in 2008 when we went on a cruise to celebrate his best friend's birthday...


Be sure and head over to the Use Your Stuff Blog to see what the other ladies have to share!

No comments: