Sunday, January 27, 2013
:: Waiting for Daddy ::
In an attempt to find my creative mojo again I started looking through some old photos hoping I would find one that would inspire me. That's when I came across this one of my Little Diva. When the kids were little we live in Seattle and we had a long slender window by the front door. Almost every day the kids would take turns watching and waiting at that window for Daddy to come home. I would always know when he was home because I could hear their squeals and the little jumps of joys...my Hunky Hubby and I sure do miss those days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey lady! *swoon* I just love these pics. How precious those moments are just waiting to see their beloved mommy/daddy. I have memories of my son's little face plastered at the front window crying as I pulled out of the driveway to leave for work (back in the old office days.) I'll never forget it.
I love your picture design. Allison will love having all those preserved memories one day.
Post a Comment