Hey Heather! We do not have access to your email in your blogging profile. But, we so appreciate you following Sissyprint, we would like to email you your free gift. Please stop by and leave your email in our comments or email it to thesissies (at) gmail (dot) com.
Love this card, it looks great! We don't have kids yet, so I usually just get regular cards. Can't wait till I can order ones that are more fun this this!
3 comments:
Really ADORABLE cards, H!
I've just started on mine (stampy-paper-crafty sort).
Hey Heather! We do not have access to your email in your blogging profile. But, we so appreciate you following Sissyprint, we would like to email you your free gift. Please stop by and leave your email in our comments or email it to thesissies (at) gmail (dot) com.
Love this card, it looks great! We don't have kids yet, so I usually just get regular cards. Can't wait till I can order ones that are more fun this this!
Post a Comment