BOO!
Did I scare you?! ;)
I am loving my little frame trio...I know I am biased, but I just think they turned out so cute. This is a pretty easy project to do. I used 3 of the wooden frames you can get from Michaels for $1 each. Then using a little Mod Podge and some pretty ghoulish scrapbook paper I started dressing them up for Halloween. Once I finished that I thought it still needed a little more so then I went around all the edges with black paint and then some black ink. The inside of the frames is more of the scrapbook paper and then 3 large stickers from my collection.
I added a little ribbon...
and even a little charm...
and there you have it...
I set them out in our entry way with a few little pumpkins I had on hand and a couple of spider rings. Not necessarily scary...but pretty dang cute if you ask me!





12 comments:
I LOVE this! I am always looking for new ways to use those crazy frames. They are soo hard to pass up for a dollar.
Those turned out so great!! I have seen many boo signs in blogland but I think I like yours the best!! Thanks for linking up to Totally Tutorials Tuesday!!
You are seriously a CREATIVE GENIUS! I love all of the links that you've added to Totally Tutorial Tuesdays. I seriously am super excited to see what you link up next week :)
Oh...and LOVE the name of your blog. I actually have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bag that I bought from the play Mary Poppins.
Jessica
http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com
Very cute idea. Great way to use up some the the extra scrapbook paper I have!
I love this. I always like to see what other crafters do with the $1 frames from Michaels. Such great decoration.
www.budgetfriendlydecorating.com
Sarah
I think this is my favorite "Boo" so far this year!
I think those turned out so cute! I found your blog from the organize & decorate everything party. I'm your newest follower. I'd love you to stop by blog & follow along too!
Thanks,
Sally
loveofhomes.blogspot.com
Here you go again with an adorable paper craft! I love the paper you chose. So festive and spooky:)
These are such cute frames! They turned out so fun.
These are adorable!!!! I've just discovered Mod Podge and those cute wood frames for a $1 at Michaels, this might be my first project! Have to say, I just started following and I read your bio at the top, you could be my twin! I'm so into crafting and organizing but can never get it together enough to do what I want because I'm so busy! (Oh and I'm Heather too! lol) Thanks for sharing your amazing crafts, hope I can reach this level of awesomeness with my own soon!! :)
What a great way to decorate up these $1 frames! I love that you spelled BOO!! :) Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites FFA party! Have a wonderful Halloween weekend! XOXO!!
Marni @ Sassy Sites!
They did turn out great, the extra color you added around the picture insert really pull them together.
Post a Comment