Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Little Princess

I haven't blogged in a little bit...not that I haven't thought about it...because I HAVE!  Things have just been a little crazy and I haven't had the chance.  Last week my husband and son set out on their annual backpacking trip and so my Diva Princess and I set out for Walt Disney World with my mom in order to keep distracted so I wouldn't worry too much about the boys...plus our passes expire soon so we figured we should go.  I had to take some time off of work but it was worth it ;)

I will post more and share pics of that soon.  For today I just thought I would share a layout I just recently finished up.  I have been scrapping more and more older pics of my kiddos...a little bitter sweet actually.  As part of the Design Team for The House of Paper we were highlighting a Roomie from the Message Boards and so we all lifted one of her layouts...you can read more about that HERE.

This is my version of her layout...my sweet little Princess with her Princess Bunny.  Hard to believe she was really that little.


And how cute is her Snow White dress?!  My mom made that for her when she was 3 and she wore that thing until it was well above her knees!


2 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

that snow white dress is to die for! i love it!!! we just got from disney world!!! we loooove it there!

Jen Mc said...

I love this layout Heather!