Monday, June 06, 2011

ºoº ~ Magical Monday ~ ºoº

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend....I am still recovering from mine, all the while trying to get through my day at the office.  Hunky Hubby brought me lunch today -- of course he also wanted my truck, so we had to do a car swap ;)  Still, it was nice to sit together...with no kids fighting -- hey, since we weren't at home does that count as a date?

Our first born turned 12 yesterday.  I can't even believe it.  I swore once they got to 10 there would be no more parties until 13...but Hunky Hubby decided we should have one. SO, my whole weekend was about getting things ready for the party.  I didn't get much sleep and by last night I was in tears on the couch icing my ankle after a rousing game of kickball adults vs. kids....even though the adults outnumbered the kids they still kicked our butts...8-2.  I wish I could say we let them win, but, alas, that was not the case.

At least I had plenty of team spirit to go around...you see that pouty princess behind me...yep, that one...that's my Diva Princess -- don't ya just love the pout?  You would THINK they were losing...I am thinking maybe she is embarrassed by her mother's antics...but oh well...we were having a blast!


Thankfully my ankle is much better today...it is wrapped up and I am limping but that is major progress from last night!  And since my Allstar Son says he had a great birthday then it was all worth it. 

Us adults had so much fun we are planning another get together soon -- just so we can play kickball!  WOOT! WOOT!  Will just have to remember to tape up my ankles first ;)

Now, since it is Monday, I gotta get my week started off with some of the Disney magic...

 *sigh*  my happy place --

...so just a couple of Disney layouts to get that magic flowing...



These are pics from our 2003 visit to the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando...we were living in Seattle at the time...look how little my sweeties were!  And just so you know, I checked and double checked the spelling and it would seem that Disney and Cinderella spell carrousel with two r's -- although it has been renamed Prince Phillips' Carrousel now.



Pictures from January 2008 when we met up with some out of town friends...I was inspired by another layout I had seen...just love this layout...makes me happy! 

And so I leave you with that on this fine Monday!  Wishing you all a happy and ºoº Magical ºoº week!

3 comments:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I love your pages. It makes me want to scrapbook again.

Dalovely Damanda said...

I just love your Disney layouts. The little Mickey ears on the ducks is just tooooo cute!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Those layouts are so fun & colorful! What a great way to remember your trip!