I love The Pioneer Woman and have spent many an hour exploring her blog where she shares amazing recipes, photo tips and I especially enjoyed reading the story of her and her Marlboro Man. Right now she has a contest going on her blog with the theme of Coming Home. The main reason for her doing this was as a way to honor our troops. Please take a minute to go and view the photos that people have submitted. They will truly touch your heart. Click HERE to see Coming Home at The Pioneer Woman Blog
I personally, don't think our troops and their families get enough recognition for the sacrifices they make for our country. Unfortunately, I believe too many people get so wrapped up in their version of politics and the real people of this country get lost on the sidelines. Take a moment to say a prayer for our troops and their families...and next time you pass one on the street, stop and just tell them Thank You.
God Bless the USA.
1 comment:
will do. and I agree.
Post a Comment