Steve stumbled across Mama Scraps and her 4 kittens this morning as she was nursing them on our front porch. I went looking for them once I got home from work today and, OH, they are just the sweetest little things. Our best guess is that they are about 8 weeks old...and just so precious. Mama Scraps is very protective of her little babies, as any good mother should be. I kept my distance and just watched them play.
Here is Mama Scraps and one her little sweeties.
Two more of her babies...are they not the CUTEST things you have ever seen?
I think this one is my favorite. Those eyes and the black on the nose...*sigh*...just melts my heart. Stevie and Alyson are both rather partial to this one as well.
Again, that little black nosed kitty is so precious!
These two are so cute...looks like they are on safari!
Of course Alyson wants to bring one inside but with 2 cats in the house already...well, I don't think it will go over very well. I do so wish we could bring them all inside though. For now we will just do our best to take care of them and pray that they will be okay. They have done pretty well so far which leaves me feeling optimistic.





6 comments:
Awww.....they're adorable.
AWWWW.....they are SO cute!!! Have fun with them! :)
too too cute
They are adorable! I hope you can catch them & make sure they get spayed or neutered by a local vet -- sometimes they'll do it for free!
they totally look like they are on safari
Too cute! See if you can catch the Mama and get her spayed ASAP. It may be too late already if they're 8 weeks though.
Post a Comment