I actually did a LO about my inspiring word for 2010 that I plan to keep in a prominent place to keep me going through the year...
Journaling reads:
We are just days away from beginning a new year - 2010.
I expect this is going to be a tough year for our family with more than a few changes to come. My inspiring word for 2010 is STRENGTH. When things get tough I know I am going to need all the strength I can muster to keep moving forward with a smile on my face. Thankfully, I will have Steve by my side. He says “get knocked down 8 times, get up 9.” I have always admired his positive outlook no matter what the circumstances. This is something I have struggled with but I know that together we are stronger. As long as we stand together and hold our kids tight to us, we will have the strength to get through whatever this New Year will bring.
So...what's YOUR inspiring word for 2010?

1 comment:
I'm aiming for BALANCE! :-)
Post a Comment