If you are a glutton for punishment, or just want a good laugh at my expense, you can see what my space looked like BEFORE I started working on it by click HERE to see the thread that was started over at The House of Paper (you will probably have to scroll down a bit)...my desk was such a mess I would typically end up out on the dining room table to scrap...oops!
Okay, so here is my newly cleaned up space...even my husband commented on how well it looked and how maybe he needed to get his butt in gear and clean up HIS corner of the office -- I could post pics, but I think we've had enough embarrassment with MINE!
This is my space when you initially walk into the room. I think I have managed to find a space for most everything...just need to actually remember to get it back IN it's space when I am done with it...I think that is my biggest downfall. For my birthday this year I am hoping to get one of the Expedit 5x5 shelves from IKEA and then get rid of the besk and credenza...the kids have the 4x4's in their rooms and I swear I have been trying to find a way to make at least one of them mine for YEARS now! LOL!
Well...I am off to scrap!
5 comments:
I love it awesome jom
should of read job.
Holy crap! You have a DESK in there!! :) You've done a fabulous job!!!! I am so glad you got everything cleared away & into spots where you can FIND it!! It looks just beautiful! I'll admit that my organizational system is basic -- I don't OWN that much stuff. Makes it much easier to organize. :D And it's not as pretty as your space, either. I'd love to scrap in that space!
Love that when you took the photos your computer was on HoP!
Great job Heather!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment