Alyson had her dance recital this weekend. I wasn't overly thrilled with her "costume" - I use the term loosely! And from what I had seen from her dance when she was practicing at home...well, I wasn't overly thrilled with that either. But THEN, I watched the dress rehearsal and I thought she was just too damn cute! The video is from her dress rehearsal - she did even better in the actual recital. (She starts out right in the front at first) There was one move I thought she needed a little more hip action on so we worked on that one! LOL! In the recital she looked right at me as she was doing it to make sure I approved! Love that girl!
Her and daddy participated in the "Father/Daughter" dance again this year as well. Just too damn cute for words! I know Steve thought it was a little cheesy but Alyson was absolutely over the moon to be up on stage with her daddy! I thought they were great! They even threw in their own ending as they exited the stage!
I just love the dance recitals! Next year should be even MORE fun as Alyson's big brother, Stevie has decided to give hip hop a shot as well! So he and Alyson are going to take a class together...and Alyson is also going to try an Acro class as well. I am already giddy about it! LOL! Can't wait til next year!
6 comments:
Heather, she is TOO cute! Looks just like a little "mini-Heather." And for Steve to get up there and dance with her is just too great!
She is just too dang adorabele!
Oh, now that's just too cute!
WOW!!! SHe did GREAT! I love the hip hop. She looked so confident and really knew her moves :) It looks fun!
What a good sport Steve is!
oh how cute. love it.
Post a Comment