Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Getting ready for National Scrapbooking Day!
So, who's ready for National Scrapbooking Day this year? My Saturday is actually going to be pretty busy with a baseball game and 2 birthday parties but I am determined to squeeze in some scrapping! Plus, at The House of Paper we are celebrating all month long! If you don't already hang out with us it is not too late to be a part of the fun. For $5 you can have special access to the board dedicated to special challenges and you are automatically entered into the drawings for some really stellar prizes...some of which include a House of Paper Gift Certificate, Rebecca Coopers Book, a Page Maps Book, American Crafts Albums, Rubber Stamps, American Crafts Prize Pack, Crate Paper Prize Pack and a Kal Barteski! I am excited! How about you? Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I AM excited! Can't wait to play!
Post a Comment