Say hello to Karen! Not only did she take a picture every day for the month of July PAD challenge, but she also completed a LO for each picture and has a completed album too! With all those drops in the hat, is it any wonder how she won?! I gave her the MM How to Organize Your Scrapbook Workspace and she is holding up her album as well. I was able to give it to her today when the FlaminGals got together for some scrapping today. Maybe I will have to think of another challenge now?!
8 comments:
I would like to thank The Academy, my agent, my subjects, etc.
Seriously, thank you Heather for hosting such a FUN challenge. I really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the prize. Have you been peeking in my window lately and seen my horribly messy scrap space? The prize is perfect and timely.
congrats Karen, and yes THANK YOU so much Heather!!! You resparked my love of my camera!!!
way to go Karen! It's so cool that you already did all of your layouts! thanks again Heather...such a fun challenge!
Yeah Karen congrats and your album is gorgeous
Awesome, Karen!!! :D WTG!!! You totally deserve it, too! :D Your album rocks!!
Congrats, Karen!! You certainly earned it - we're very proud of you!!
sweet!!! Congrats Heather! :)
way too go Karen, loved the peek into your family's life.
Post a Comment