Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tim and Faith totally ROCK!


Last night Steve and I went to the Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Soul 2 Soul Concert...our seats were pretty damn good and man can those two put on a show! They sang for over 3 hours! You totally get your money's worth! When the two of them sing together you almost feel like you are a peeping tom staring in their bedroom window! LOL! It was awesome though!

I can't help but wonder if they are as happy as they appear to be and as in love as it seems. What I wouldn't give to have a marriage like that! Tim doesn't take his eyes of her whenever they are singing together...very sweet really. What woman wouldn't want a man who obviously adores her and cherishes her...and isn't afraid to show it?! Oh to be so lucky! ;)



All of the Grey's Anatomy fans would have been thrilled with the start of the concert...the two of them sang the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol...awesome!

2 comments:

Magnolia Memories said...

Wow your seats must have been pretty close! Aren't they awesome? Both of them can really sing and they seem like such a nice couple who are really in love!

Chiara said...

so glad you enjoyed the concert. I am sure they were fabulous