Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy NSD and Cinco De Mayo!





National Scrapbooking Day and I didn't even get to sit at my scrap desk let alone actually scrap anything :( Oh well, at least I had a strawberry daquiri for Cinco De Mayo! ;) We actually took the kids to their first Tampa Bay Devil Ray game. They had a great time...eating cotton candy, having their hats stolen from Raymond the Ray...but the highlight for both of them was receiving a baseball from the manager of the Oakland A's. Our seats are a few rows up from the dugout and so Stevie and Aly went down with their gloves to try and catch a ball. The manager threw one to Stevie and he was just thrilled! So the next time he went down with Alyson and when the manager saw him he told him he had already thrown him one but Stevie pointed to Alyson and said it was for her so he tossed a ball over to Aly....who knew something so simple could be so exciting! The game went into extra innings...12 to be exact....but the Devil Rays won!


3 comments:

.tawnya. said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! We dont have any real teams like that around here in VT. My husband is a Yankees fan and I am a Red Sox fan. The kids are still deciding but I am hoping they will side with mommy :)

I didnt get any scrapping done either. This week though I will :)

kaj said...

That's great! We have season tickets so we go frequently. I have similar photos of my kiddos when players threw them a ball. They were thrilled! Daniel slept with his! LOL!

Chiara said...

such totally awesome pictures