Hope your day is fun and filled with love. We started something new this year for Valentine's Day...actually for the whole month. At the start of the month I put out 4 plain white "mail"boxes so that we could leave love notes to each other for the whole month. The rule was you have to leave something in each mailbox AT LEAST once a week. I wasn't really sure how well it would go over, but it has actually been quite a lot of fun! The kids love to make cards and draw pictures and they have even left pieces of candy for Steve and I. I took a picture of our "mail"boxes this morning...I think I will have to decorate them for next year since I think this tradition is here to stay!
2 comments:
I just love this idea.
OMG, what a fantastic tradition! I want to steal this for next year! Too cute! I'm adding you to my blog, too, Girl! :)
Post a Comment