Friday, February 02, 2007

February will be a real Challenge for me!



So, this month I have decided to really challenge myself and have commited to participating in a Photo A Day Challenge (PAD) and also a Layout A Day Challenge (LOAD)...maybe I will get to know my new camera a little bit better AND actually use up some of my scrapbooking supplies -- so I have room to put all my new ones! So my pic for Feb 1st is one of Alyson just before bedtime...Daddy had a dinner meeting and called home to let her know he was bringing home a great big piece of chocolate cake...just for her! My little gal could eat her weight in cake...and then some!

My LO for today is for our "Believe" Santa Album which will have all our pics of the kids with Santa. I have had the title page done for awhile and just finally last night finished the first LO. The pics are from Stevie's first visit with Santa in 1999. The pic we got was not the greatest...they actually gave up a polaroid so I scanned, enlarged and doctored it as best I could...

Now I need to see what I can get done for today...before my hot date tonight! ;)



No comments: