Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Trendy Tuesday

So I am a big scrapbooker. I have quite a few online friends through scrapbooking. Every so often they challenge you and so I have been challenged today. The challenge today...to capture who I really am at this particular moment in time...the ABCs of me for Tuesday, January 9, 2007. Here we go...

A
Aphrodisiac. What turns you on? My husband...everything about him actually; his kiss, his touch, his smile, the way he smells, the way he makes me laugh...everything. So cliche really...
B
BFF. Who’s your best friend? Can't really say I have just one. There are a few that have REALLY been there for me - especially over the hell of this last year and a half...Cathy, Donna, Gina and Dyane are definitely at the top of my list.
C
Celeb. Favorite? Most annoying? Johnny Depp is one of my favs as for most annoying, boy that could be a long list but for today we will go with Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears.
D
Drink. What’s your poison? tall cool glass of Riesling.
E
Everyday essentials. What do you use everyday? my computer and my cell phone
F
Fav. color. What’s your signature color? green and blue
G
Groove. What music are you enjoying today? Freestyle jams from the late 80's early 90's - you know, the stuff that used to be cool to rollerskate too! LOL!
H
Hot! Who’s hot? Who’s not? Ty Pennington is HOT! As is Captain Jack Sparrow a.k.a. Johnny Depp.
I
Indulgence. Dish about your guilty pleasure. Scrapbooking, Disney, FRIENDS on DVD and Starbucks lattes...although truth be told, I don't feel so guilty about them anymore.
J
{dream} Job. What would you do? I would be one of the princesses at Walt Disney World and have the pleasure of seeing all those smiling faces and making their little dreams come true.
K
Kitchen Companion. Most used item in your kitchen? That would probably have to be my coffee pot...brewing Starbucks of course!
L
Life is incomplete without. . . ? my family...plain and simple.
M
Mc. . . What would you “Mc”? ?!?! McDisney?!?!?
N
Natural or dyed? natural
O
Outrageous Outfit. What’s hiding your closet that you’re dying to wear? a little something from Fredericks of Hollywood...shoes included!
P
Pet Peeve. What makes you absolutely crazy? lying.
Q
Quote. Share some inspiration. The greatest thing a father can do for his childen is to love their mother.
R
Restaurant you give rave reviews. PF Changs - LOVE their lettuce wraps; they make my mouth water!
S
Starbucks order. Grande Vanilla Latte with whip -- although during the holiday season it changes to Grande 1/2 Vanilla 1/2 Pumpkin Spice Latte with whip.
T
Television. What keeps you glued to the couch? Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Greys Anatomy and Man vs. Wild and FRIENDS
U
Ultimate Vacation Destination. Walt Disney World and/or Disney Cruise.
V
Virtual Babe Name. What’s your online ID? mommyribs or Disneydoll
W
Wonder Woman. What woman leaves you in awe? any woman who has more than 2 kids and still has all of her hair and her sanity!
X
eX - can't answer this one yet.
Y
Youth in a bottle. What keeps you feeling young at heart? Mickey Mouse
Z
Zodiac sign Aries

Whew! That was relatively painless! LOL! Now that I have written it out my next challenge will be to get it on a scrapbook page for my Book of ME!

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Great job!! :) McDisney...LOL!! I think you want to live IN Cinderella's Castle!

Chiara said...

oh awesome entry honey