Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!




So, guess what I did today?! LOL! Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in town this week and not far from me...this is one my favorite shows on TV. With all the ugliness we see in the world every day it is just so refreshing to see a show like this that does so much good. I couldn't resist the opportunity to perhaps catch a glimpse of Ty...or any of the other designers, especially when I could meet up with one of best friends who happens to work within walking distance of the homesite!
We didn't get a glimpse of Ty today but we did get to see one of the designers, Tracy (she is the one in the black shirt and jeans with the white hard hat). It was just so cool to be there! Who knew it could be so exciting to see a simple blue shirt in person! LOL! So exciting in fact that I think we have decided to head back over again tomorrow! (maybe we will catch that glimpse of Ty!)

4 comments:

Terra said...

Awesome!!! Looks like you're having fun as a paparazzi!

Terra

Chiara said...

this is just so so cool

Latharia said...

You so silly. Next time, take extra batteries! ;)

Lisa said...

OH how fun! Keep going till you get a pic of Ty!

Hey, get him holding a sign that says "I Love The School of Scrap.com" and you will get A's in ALL classes! LOL