The pics and story are from October 2006. Even 12 years later, it is probably among my Top 3 most magical moments. I ended up hiding the journaling under the photos so that I would have enough room to tell my story.
Journaling reads:
We
met up with The ****** Family at Epcot. J**** and M***** each had the World
Passport to take around to the countries of the World Showcase and get their
stamps. I was trying my best to find one
for both Stevie and Alyson but at that time the passports were being redesigned
and so I was having no luck finding even one, let alone two, anywhere in the
park.
This
particular cast member noticed my kids’ disappointment and not only tracked one
down for each of them, he went across the park on his Segway to get them and
then gifted them to Stevie and Alyson.
Despite the fact that I insisted on paying for them, he refused.
Recently for National Scrapbooking Day I did a few more "magical" layouts...just in case you need more inspiration:
Be sure and share your magical projects over at the Use Your Stuff blog...
Happy Scrapping!






No comments:
Post a Comment