Monday, February 26, 2018

A little movie challenge

My layout today is inspired by the Disney movie, Brave.  I am always happy to have a reason to scrap more Disney pictures so my team's challenge to do a project inspired by a movie was perfect!  The hardest part was just deciding which pics to use.

My layout is also inspired by Shimelle's Magical Scrapbook Class.  If you ever have a chance to take on of her classes, I highly recommend it!








I used up some old Crate Paper and Sassafrass.  Pulled out one of my little Mickey Mouse punches and some other older embellies.  This layout feels a little different than my usual style but I am happy with the end result.

Now off to be inspired by yet another Disney movie...or two!

Be sure and stop over at Use Your Stuff to see what the rest of the design team came up with and maybe even share your own project!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: