Monday, January 15, 2018

A Little on the Monochromatic Side...

So our challenge this week over at Use Your Stuff was to create a monochromatic project.  I was inspired by a photo of my daughter with a stuffed Stitch at Walt Disney World.  The photo is from 2014 but my girl has been a lover of all things Stitch since before she was 2 years old.

I have been wanting to use a heart cut file for the longest time so this challenge was just the push I needed as I thought it would be perfect with the photo.  I tried really hard to keep it all blue but really wanted a little something extra and so rather than using black for the title I opted for the golden yellow...not sure if this make my LO a fail for the challenge or not, but I am really happy with how it turned out. 



Be sure and stop over at Use Your Stuff and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects and maybe even share yours!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: