This week my team over at the Use Your Stash blog was challenge to try something new...whether it be a technique or a product you may have never used before. I had a hard time initially coming up with what I wanted to do but finally decided on giving a hand stitched title a try. It isn't too terribly difficult but it definitely takes patience!
I love this picture I took of my littlest guy last week and wanted it to be the main focus of my layout. I hand stitched the "KISS" title and I am really happy with the final results! I just love that sweet little face!
It was kind of fun trying something new. Hope you will give it a go and share your creation over at Use Your Stuff.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:
Heather - this layout is adorable! I love the stitching on your page! I haven't done that in ages! You have inspired me to give it a shot again! -Lori UYS DT Sister
Post a Comment