Saturday, February 18, 2012

A little more Valentine Love

Just thought I would share a little more of our Valentine decor.  Since we celebrate all month long with our Valentine Mailboxes I figure that means it is okay to show a few more pics...

This is our formal dining area.  I love the little conversation heart pillows -- picked those up from Target last year.  Bought every single color they had!



I love these candles...picked them up at an after Christmas sale at Joann's one year but I think the candy canes look a bit like hearts so I pull them back out for February and the plant is one that I picked up for Christmas and by some sheer miracle it is still alive, so I stuck a couple of hearts on sticks in it and now it is all set for the month of love...




Added a few more printables from around Blogland and more hearts on a stick ;)


Since we don't have a mantle I try to pretend that our family room entertainement center is like a mantle so it periodicaly gets changed out for the holidays...or whenever the spirit moves me.



More Christmas candles repurposed for Valentine's Day...


And then finally is my big mirror turned chalkboard.  The quote reads "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love makes the ride worthwhile"


Had to put out the Winnie the Pooh Hunk Hubby gave me years ago for Valentine's Day -- I think he actually gave me that before we were even married so he is at least 14 years old...still looking cute as ever!


1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I ADORE your chalkboard with bunting!! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!