Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOW do people do it?!

Sometimes I really hate reading peoples blogs, tweets and Facebook statuses...they end up leaving me feeling like such a failure.  I can never seem to find enough time to get to everything that I need to or that I want to.  HOW do they do it?  I find myself frustrated  more times than not because I can start something but then have the hardest time actually finishing something.  Is there a secret to balancing things that I just haven't figured out yet?!

5 comments:

sharalyns said...

Nope, I think people exaggerate what they do. That's the only explanation I have for appearing to be such a slacker that I don't even have a blog...

Jill Oriente said...

I haven't found it either...

Latharia said...

All I can tell you is that sometimes I'm really on a roll, in the zone, and I get a ton done ... and then there are days where it seems like getting up, getting to work, and getting home are all I've got! :)

Jen Mc said...

I hear ya! If you figure out the secret, let me know - PLEASE!!!!

Chiara said...

I don't sleep much lol and I have had to rely on myself since I got married since G always worked odd hours and days.