Banners are all the rage in scrapbooking these days it would seem. So, since I like to be in the "cool crowd" I decided to follow along and make one of my own...and since Amanda made it a challenge over at The House of Paper well, what can I say...everyone else was jumping off the bridge so I did too! ;) I kept it pretty simple and it was actually pretty easy once I figured out what exactly I wanted to do. This is hanging on the door of my son's bedroom. I opted to use brads to hold the flags together rather than ribbon so he would be a little more masculine. The patterened paper is from the Orbit line by Crate and I cut the circles using my Cricut and the Mini Monograms Cartridge. The letters are American Crafts Thickers -- although since I didn't have enough "E's" I actually used "3's" and just flipped them around. My son loves it and now, as expected, my daughter is all over me about when I will have HERS done! ;) Guess I better get busy on that one!



1 comment:
I LOVE it! I bet Stevie does too!
Post a Comment