THIS morning however was a little different -- at least as far as our little Diva goes ;) She was up and dressed - including her shoes and socks and her teeth brushed...all before Steve could go in and remind her to get up. Why? Because it is December 1st...and she FINALLY got to start her Christmas Countdown Calendar -- which means she starts the day with a glorious piece of chocolate! LOL! You can still see the sleep in their eyes and Stevie isn't even close to being ready for school, BUT you can bet they both emjoyed their little piece of chocolate this morning! I think it is safe to say that this is one of their most favorite traditions for this time of year ;)
I was feeling pretty excited about today myself actually...December 1st means I will have my first email from Shimelle and it is time to start my Christmas Journal!

This will be my third year and I have been looking forward to it for weeks now. I have to admit, I have been like a kid, anxiously awaiting the start of this holiday season. I am not even really sure why -- but who cares?! ;) Looking forward to getting my first page done in my journal tonight! I am writing my manifesto.
Crank those Christmas tunes! Fa La La La La...La La La La!
1 comment:
love the picture and I need to get started on December too.
Post a Comment