I will be forever grateful to my husband for walking over to Brian McKnight and saying hello. Brian was so very nice, extremely gracious with his time and seemed quite humble. He was surprised when I told him my favorite song of his is "I Belong to You". It is not one of his more popular tunes that was played on the radio - it is a beautiful song though. I honestly don't even remember what words were really spoken but I remember my whole body just shaking and me trying to just keep my hand still as we were shaking hands. I am pretty sure I may have even jumped up and down right before he agreed to take a picture with us! LOL!
The picture is definitely not one of my greatest looks but again, it WAS after 1am and we HAD been driving for over 7 hours...Steve and Brian look great though! I was still so giddy after this...I was pretty much bouncing off the walls until well after 3am! LOL!


2 comments:
what an awesome memory to have.
Okay, NOW I believe you. ;) This is very cool.
Post a Comment