Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UGH!

Well, I am still in a slump as far as my creativity goes...could it be because my scrap space looks like a tornado came through ?!?! I just saw a quote yesterday though that read "Creative minds are seldom tidy" -- so maybe that isn't it. I really need to get on the ball...especially since I have some design team projects to get completed.

I posted a challenge today to the House of Paper's Get Your Groove Back Forum...would love to see what you can come up with. I have an idea brewing in my head for mine...hoping to get that done by the end of the week. If you do a LO and link it back here or post it to the Gallery at House of Paper I will enter your name in for a RAK from me.

Speaking of the House of Paper...you have to see what Chiara just stocked in the store today...the new Sassafrass Lass Me Likey Collection...just too cute and yummy for words!!

Well, I am going to see if maybe picking up a little after that said tornado might help me get the creative juices flowing...keep your fingers crossed for me and I will keep you posted! ;)

3 comments:

Chiara said...

I have no time lately to scrap but I want to and being neat is highly overrated. Hope you are feeling better

Dawn Lindstrom said...

I got my hands on Me Likey, but like you, really want to get my groove back!

You are a wonderful addition to the design team at HOP, and look forward to your los.

Johnna said...

Don't worry, Heather - you're layouts rock and I know that you will get over your creative slump. Remember that quote - the hell with the mess, go scrap! :)