My last few pics for January and the Project 365 album.
JAN 26
Donut? Steve is in major marketing mode for our Liberty Tax stores and he had an idea to bag up a couple of Krispy Kreme donuts, staple one our coupons to it and then pass them out to drivers on their way to work. It took us 3 hours to bag up 70 dozen donuts! WHEW!
JAN 27
I made it all the way to work this morning only to have to turn around and head to school to pick Alyson up when the school nurse called to say that Alyson was vomiting. When I got there to pick her up I was told that her whole table was out sick that day. So she spent some time cuddled up on the coach watching the Tinkerbell movie.
We love Miss Faith! Steve and I were attending a networking cocktail party and so Miss Faith came to sit with the kids. She is one of the most intelligient, well spoken, well informed teenagers I have ever met! She is a Christian and proud of it and I love that she shares her love of God with the kids. She is as beautiful outside as she is inside too.
JAN 29
Alyson grabbed the camera this morning and was having fun snapping pics while I was combing her hair before school. She is quite the character.
JAN 30
Stevie went to spend the night with his buddy Lucas so when Daddy called to see if his girls wanted to meet up for a little ice cream date our sweet toothed little diva was all for it!
JAN 31
Dinner is served! You know, some days there just isn't much else to take a picture of! LOL! Cheese pizza for the kids and Spinach and Feta cheese for the parents...and everyone is happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment