One of the gals over at
The House of Paper posted a challenge to get our scraprooms cleaned up after the month of scrapping challenges we had going on at The House in honor of National Scrapbooking Day...we celebrated the whole month long! SO, since my space is definitely full of "crap" (and you'll know what I mean if you saw my video previously posted!) I decided to take the challenge! I am posting my shameful before pictures here...

At least I have a path to my desk...

Of course once you get to the desk, well obviously that is a whole other story! Guess I better get busy! Wish me luck, I am going to need it! LOL!
1 comment:
Wow, Heather. Your space needs some serious help. And you want me to send you more stuff? Where are you going to keep it all? LOL!
Post a Comment