Monday, March 17, 2008

Today was my last day.

Today was my official last day as a stay-at-home mom. After almost 9 years of being home with my kids, I start back in the working world tomorrow. I am excited, nervous...ok, maybe scared to death, and a bit sad as well.

Steve is changing careers and starting his own business in addition to managing our tax stores. I know he is so excited and really looking forward to it all but we are both realistic and know it will take some time to get it going...so I am heading out into the world to try and bring in a little money for a while. He is also going to be taking over quite a bit with the kids as well. I am hoping it will not be too overwhelming for him. I am used to being around whenever my kids need me and I feel like I am going to be missing out. Maybe I am not ready for this?!

I guess I don't really have much choice, I have to be ready, right? Well, I

4 comments:

Chiara said...

Good Luck Heather you will do great.

scrapperjen said...

Good luck and hope things are going well!
HUGS!

Latharia said...

How's the transition going so far, Heather?

Sarah said...

good luck!! Hope things are going fabulously!!