Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I can hardly believe Thanksgiving has passed and everything is already full steam ahead for the Christmas holidays...WOW! We had a nice Thanksgiving holiday in NC visiting the Biltmore estate (family pic was taken there) and then in VA with Steve's dad, grandfather and brothers. We also had a chance to visit with some friends in NC on our way home. I think my favorite part was just being able to really experience fall...the changing leaves were just gorgeous (Alyson and I couldn't stop "oohing" and "aahing" over them) and there was just the right amount of chill in the air! LOVE IT!

These are a few of my favorite pics...



5 comments:

Lis said...

Love the pictures! They make me want to visit that area so much!

kaj said...

Oh Heather! Your photos are gorgeous. I would love to see the changing of the leaves like that. Isn't the Biltmore beautiful! Great job and can't wait to see how you scrap them.

.tawnya. said...

Heather,
I have been to the Biltmore. It is a beautiful place. Great photos too :) Tawnya

MichelleStrachan said...

Beautiful photos, Heather! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

crazierinreallife said...

very pretty pictures